Sunday, 4 November 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Natcessories



Natalie from Natcessories use modern and fun fabrics to create home storage solutions. Here's more about her.




Tell me something about yourself?

I’m a stay at home mum with an obsession for sewing.

What are your sources of inspiration?

My inspiration comes from my own life and experiences.

Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you? 
I taught myself how to use a sewing machine early this year but I credit my sewing knowledge to my grandmother (she is has invaluable experience in sewing).

Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing?
I love to spend time with my family, taking my daughter to the park, going to the movies, markets and shopping.
What piece of advice can you give to other handmade crafters and designers? 
Believe in what you are doing. Perseverance pays off!
 
What are your plans for the future?
To continue growing my little business and my family.
You'll find Natcessories at The Dreamers Christmas Market on the 15th Dec 2012.
Check out her online shop - Natcessories

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be attending the market to see more of Natcessories products.

    ReplyDelete