Monday, 26 November 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Poppy and Peridot



Sarah loves to make fabric babies and children's accessories. She's the talent behind Poppy and Peridot.

I am a work at home Mum to a 2 yr boy who definitely keeps me on my toes.
I love to check out craft blogs and I am constantly looking through the Pinterest website at other crafty peoples ideas and their inspirations too.


My mother taught me how to sew and knit when I was a little girl and I’ve been making things ever since. I’ve only learnt how to crochet in the last few years, I can thank my friends and our “crafternoons” for that! 

I like to keep in some sort of shape doing Physical Culture, and maybe some Yoga or Pilates when I can fit it in.


My advice to others is that if you’re not sure about getting your items out there, you just have to take the plunge and give it a go, you’ll never know how successful you can be otherwise. Also surrounding yourself with honest friends and people will help with this process.

I plan to make selling at markets a regular thing for my business, and to get my name out there for good quality products that people are happy to spread the word about.
You'll find more of Poppy and Peridot at the Dreamers Christmas Market. 
Find them on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment