Monday, 19 November 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Nak's Wax



Meet Narelle, the maker behind Nak's Wax handpoured coloured candles.

I work fulltime as a law librarian. I am a stepmum and a wife.
Colours and “thinking outside the square” are my inspiration. 


5 years ago, I bought a candle making kit and have continued learning to make candles by reading and researching.


 
Aside from candlemaking, I also enjoy cooking, watching movies and hanging out with my gorgeous husband and our two beautiful dogs. I relax by gardening and have just started up yoga.


My advise to others is to be true to yourself and your craft. Enjoy what you do and it will show through in to your pieces.

My future plan is to work fulltime making candles, selling online and through retail outlets.

You'll find Nak's Wax at the Dreamers Christmas Market on the 15th of December.
 Find them on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment