Saturday, 8 December 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Aly Lou



Meet Louise, the designer and maker of beautiful Aly Lou creations!

My Name is Louise Webb and I previously worked in the corporate banking world for around 15 years. I am now a Mum to 3 little boys and work from home creating baby and children’s clothes with a difference. I have always loved to create but this “need” became more focused when I realised how limited (and boring) clothing was to buy for the little men in my life. I am now attempting to follow a dream and watching to see where it will take me.



My inspiration are my children, nature (I love bright colours!), magazines and books.

My Mum and Nan taught me to craft and specifically to sew as they were both mean seamstresses. I remember making outfits for myself out of old sheet sets my Mum didn’t need anymore!   


I love spending time with family and great friends, eating (and the subsequent exercising), being outdoors, reading and dreaming.
My piece of advice to other artists is to never give up.
I plan to keep growing my business, but for it to retain its originality and handmade qualities.

Find Aly Lou at the Dreamers Market on Saturday, Dec 15th.
Find them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment