Thursday, 6 December 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Leather Art by Janelle

Janelle is a self taught crafter who loves working with leather.

I love working with Leather, it is so versatile and I love to create everything from it that I can. My inspiration comes from many things.The natural beauty and colours of flowers and birds feature in a lot of my work.




I'm self taught in the 70’s so I have spent a long time learning and developing my own unique style. I guess I could be described as "crafty" as I also love to knit and crochet. 

My family is the most important thing in my life and I enjoy spending as much time as I can with them. My piece of advice to othes is to enjoy being creative. My future plan is to think big and hopefully achieve. 


Find Janelle's leather art at the Dreamers Market on 15th December.

Find her on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. See the link below for more info.


    #really
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete