Sunday, 23 June 2013

Dreamers Spotlight: Froth and Bubble


Tell us something about yourself?
 I am a mum to three beautiful girls and love all things crafty.
What are your sources of inspiration?
 My three girls are definitely the main source of my inspiration, but I definitely love the shabby chic look.
Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you? 

I taught myself how to make hair accessories after searching everywhere for non mass produced items that where cute and available in Australia.
Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing?
 I love card making, scrapbooking and reading. I am also learning how to sew!!

What piece of advise can you give to other artists?


 Believe in your self!!  Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.
What are your plans for the future?
 I would love to take a millinery flower course to expand my range of handmade embellishments and maybe expand my range with brooches and maternity or wedding sashes.


Froth and Bubble will be at the Dreamers Winter Market on July 20,2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment