Sunday, 12 July 2015

Feature Interview: SuzArtecreations

Tell us something about yourself?

I have been creating from a young child, it has been my ongoing therapy. I love to travel, hang out with family and friends  and I enjoy and make the most of everyday.



What are your sources of inspiration?

I get inspired by everything and enjoy using the everyday mundane objects in my creations ie my cards feature such things as light bulbs and coat hangers.


Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you?

I have been crafting since a young age. I am mostly self taught but have done short courses during the years that have improved my crafting skills.


Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy travelling, plays, reading, going to the movies and hanging out with friends and family

What piece of advise can you give to other artists? 
Let your artwork be a reflection of yourself, always stay true to your style.


What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the future is to keep on creating, learning and expanding suzARTecreations.

SuzArteCreations will be at the Dreamers Market on July 18, 2015. Riverside Theaters. Parramatta. 9:30 to 2:30 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment