Saturday, 14 November 2015

Feature Interview : Ellevate Naturally

Tell us something about yourself? 

My passion and mission is to elevate others through assisting them to connect with themselves and those they love by providing them with a product that is uplifting and nourishing.


What are your sources of inspiration?

 My inspiration came from the time I spent as a life coach. So many people are looking for a deeper connection with themselves and the person they love. I have very strong values for only using natural ingredients so by bundling these two passions – all natural products, and my love and understanding for connection, I have developed our Moisturising and Massage Candles.

Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you? 

The craft is self-taught and developed with a clear vision in mind of what the product was to be.
Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing? My passion is to help others love themselves at a deeper level. I love to learn more about the process to do this and then teach others my learnt knowledge. I also love spending time with my love, my husband. 


What piece of advise can you give to other artists? 
Whatever it is that you do, ensure it is aligned with your values and that way you will always be inspired to continue.

What are your plans for the future?
 My plans are to continue to expand our range of natural products that will provide people with ways to love themselves more. 
Elevate Naturally will be at the Dreamers Market on November 21, 2015. Riverside Theaters. Parramatta.



No comments:

Post a Comment