Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Feature Interview : Mo Resin

Tell us something about yourself? 

I am a big dreamer… I have always been convinced that beautiful little things can change our world for the better. A smile, sharing a good moment, inspired jewellery.



What are your sources of inspiration? 

Nature and women!

Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you? 



I always have been drawing when I was a kid. Therefore as soon as I could, I enrolled to study Les Beaux Arts in Paris, in St Germain des Pres/Paris.
Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing? Talking with people… Even though English is not my mother tong, I manage to understand and make myself understood by all kinds of free spririts!

What piece of advise can you give to other artists?
 Accept no limits, never give up and work work work…

What are your plans for the future?
 Keep on sharing, around the world!

Mo Resin will be at the Dreamers Market on July 22, Saturday from 9:30-2:30 p.m.
Riverside Theatres, Parramatta



No comments:

Post a Comment