Thursday, 16 August 2012

Dreamer Spotlight: Soft Treasures

Meet Gigi, the creative talent behind Soft Treasures.

Tell me something about yourself? 
  
I like calling myself mix1head. I love and enjoy being artsy and crafty. I probably spend more time in a small space I have at home which I refer to as my craft world than doing household chores. The smaller the item I make by hand the more I enjoy doing and getting a real feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.


What are your sources of inspiration?


Everything around me. What inspires me depends on what I am doing before I jump into crafting.
 
Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you? 


I am a self-taught crafter. 


Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing? 

Used to be my work but now my dress a girl around the world community work which I started here in Australia about a year ago.
 
What piece of advise can you give to other artists? 


Follow your heart.

 What are your plans for the future?  

To keep on crafting, create a group or community of handmade crafters whose main purpose is to craft for a cause or to swap. 

Check out Soft Treasures' beautiful mini quilts and wall hangings at the Dreamers Market. 


"Like" them on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment