Meet Gigi, the creative talent behind Soft Treasures.
Tell me something about yourself?
What are your sources of inspiration?
Everything around me. What inspires me depends on what I am doing before I jump into crafting.
Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you?
I am a self-taught crafter.
Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing?
Used to be my work but now my dress a girl around the world community work which I started here in Australia about a year ago.
What piece of advise can you give to other artists?
Follow your heart.
What are your plans for the future?
"Like" them on Facebook
Tell me something about yourself?
I like calling myself mix1head. I love and enjoy being artsy and crafty. I
probably spend more time in a small space I have at home which I refer to as my
craft world than doing household chores. The smaller the item I make by hand the
more I enjoy doing and getting a real feeling of satisfaction and
accomplishment.
What are your sources of inspiration?
Everything around me. What inspires me depends on what I am doing before I jump into crafting.
Where and when did you learn your craft? Who taught you?
I am a self-taught crafter.
Aside from your craft, what else do you enjoy doing?
Used to be my work but now my dress a girl around the world community work which I started here in Australia about a year ago.
What piece of advise can you give to other artists?
Follow your heart.
What are your plans for the future?
To keep on crafting, create a group or community of handmade
crafters whose main purpose is to craft for a cause or to
swap.
Check out Soft Treasures' beautiful mini quilts and wall hangings at the Dreamers Market.



No comments:
Post a Comment